Come join a public majestic sleigh ride in the winter wonderland up Willow Draw.
Private Sleigh Rides
- Duration: 25 – 30 minutes
- Capacity: Up to 12 passengers
- Tour Includes:
- Warm blankets
- Sleigh driver
- 4-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 6-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 8-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 10-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 12-Passenger Private Sleigh
Private Horse-drawn Sleigh Rides in Park City
Grab your friends and reserve an exclusive sleigh to dash through the snow up Willow Draw. Our private sleigh rides last 25-30 minutes each and include warm blankets for your comfort. This is the perfect option for families, groups traveling together, or close friends wanting an intimate Park City tour experience. Find out what fun it is to ride with Park City Sleigh Rides!
With the private Park City, UT sleigh ride, you can book a sleigh for four, six, or eight passengers!
What to Bring
Please complete the waiver attached in the booking confirmation prior to arrival.
PARK CITY SLEIGH RIDES SAFETY PROTOCOLS
– What are you doing to keep your guests safe?
In addition to following all local regulations, we believe the core ways to keep guests safe this winter include: requiring face coverings, allowing for physical distancing, and ensuring guests and employees stay home if sick. We have designed our winter operating plan to do what we feel matters most, help keep guests safe and provide access to horse-drawn sleigh rides this winter.
Are Face Coverings Required?
– Yes. Face coverings will be required in every part of our operation, including while loading and riding on the sleighs, inside all buildings, and during all times while with the Park City Sleigh Rides. No one will be permitted on the sleigh without a face covering.
Do I have to wear a face covering while I’m with Park City Sleigh Rides?
– While face coverings are required during your time with Park City Sleigh Rides even if the guest is maintaining proper physical distance and is not in the vicinity of others, it is recommended guests do so. Otherwise, face coverings are required in every part of our operation, including while loading and unloading the sleighs.
Are you allowing neck gaiters/buffs?
– The type a face covering a guest may wear includes a cloth neck gator or other type of material that completely covers a person’s mouth and nose.
Are there exemptions allowed? What if I can’t/won’t wear a covering, such as if I’m ADA exempt?
– Face coverings are required in every part of our operation without exception. If a guest is unable or unwilling to wear a face covering, the guest will not be allowed access in order to limit the risk of COVID-19 exposure to other guests and employees.
What about my child age 2 and under- do they need a mask?
– In line with local and CDC guidelines, we are asking that children aged 3 and older wear face coverings.
What are you doing to ensure physical distancing is possible?
– We will work to allow for physical distancing throughout our operations to help ensure a safe experience. First and foremost we will manage the number of people on our sleighs through a reservation system. Additionally, we will only load related parties (guests riding together) on the private sleigh or individual parties one at a time for a group sleigh.
What happens if there is a case of COVID-19 confirmed at your resort?
– We will continue to work with local health officials to minimize the impact and spread of COVID-19 in our resort communities, prioritizing the health and safety of our employees and guests. If there is a case at our resort, or among an employee, we will follow all guidance provided by local health officials. If a guest or employee feels sick, we ask that they remain home.