Private Sleigh Rides
- Duration: 25 – 30 minutes
- Capacity: Up to 12 passengers
- Tour Includes:
- Warm blankets
- Sleigh driver
- 4-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 6-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 8-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 10-Passenger Private Sleigh
- 12-Passenger Private Sleigh
Private Horse-drawn Sleigh Rides in Park City
Grab your friends and reserve an exclusive sleigh to dash through the snow up Willow Draw. Our private sleigh rides last 25-30 minutes each and include warm blankets for your comfort. This is the perfect option for families, groups traveling together, or close friends wanting an intimate Park City tour experience. Find out what fun it is to ride with Park City Sleigh Rides!
With the private Park City, UT sleigh ride, you can book a sleigh for four, six, or eight passengers!
What to Bring
Please complete the waiver attached in the booking confirmation prior to arrival.
PARK CITY SLEIGH RIDES SAFETY PROTOCOLS
– What are you doing to keep your guests safe?
In addition to following all local regulations, we believe the core ways to keep guests safe this winter include: allowing for physical distancing, and ensuring guests and employees stay home if sick. We have designed our winter operating plan to do what we feel matters most, help keep guests safe and provide access to horse-drawn sleigh rides this winter.
What are you doing to ensure physical distancing is possible?
– We will work to allow for physical distancing throughout our operations to help ensure a safe experience. First and foremost we will manage the number of people on our sleighs through a reservation system. Additionally, we will only load related parties (guests riding together) on the private sleigh or individual parties one at a time for a group sleigh.
What happens if there is a case of COVID-19 confirmed at your resort?
– We will continue to work with local health officials to minimize the impact and spread of COVID-19 in our resort communities, prioritizing the health and safety of our employees and guests. If there is a case at our resort, or among an employee, we will follow all guidance provided by local health officials. If a guest or employee feels sick, we ask that they remain home.